From printed publications to tips on raising awareness of missions in your church, Resonate offers resources for all your missions needs.
- We have created several bulletins and inserts for Christian Reformed congregations to order for free.
- Faith Promise Giving: In Faith Promise, individual church members make promises to give as the Lord directs. This resource answers FAQ's along with other information on Faith Promise giving.
- Missionary Support. What is it?: Explains the process for supporting a Resonate missionary
- Missionary Care: Enhance your church's mission and vision by strengthening the partnership between your church and Resonate missionaries by following these tips.
- Planning a Missionary Visit: A well-planned missionary visit can make a big difference in your congregation's vision for missions. Here are some hints to help you plan well
- Missionary Partnership FAQ's: A missionary partnership is a commitment between a congregation and a missionary family to pray faithfully for each other; to communicate faithfully with each other; and for the congregation to provide financial support. In this partnership, Resonate Global Mission and the missionary family promise to receive the gifts with gratitude and expend them wisely in the extension of the Kingdom.
Commissioning service litany: Every missionary needs a commissioning church, this is a responsive reading for commissioning a missionary
- The Global Mission section of the Network offers a variety of other resources
If you are your church's go-to person on missions or are a member of a missions committee/global outreach team, these resources are especially for you:
- The Role of a Missions Committee: Details what your missions committee should be achieving in five different categories
- Keys for Missions Committee Operation: Ten essential keys to operating your missions committee smoothly
- Catalyst Services: A Resonate-recommended website that helps churches expand and improve their global efforts
- The Global Missions section of the Network also has a number of great resources
- Workshops & Consultations: As an agency we offer different workshops and consultations to our churches and teams