Resources for Parent Churches
The number one predictor of a healthy and sustainable church plant is having a healthy and sustainable parent church. Resonate's church planting staff include experienced coaches and church planters who can help your church start and navigate the journey of becoming a parent church!
- MOU template & resources
Classis Resource for Church Planting (download as a PDF here)
- Resonate Partnership Agreement for church planters
- Resonate Church Planting Grants
- 10 Ways to Grow a Church Planting Movement in Your Classis
- CRCNA Church Order
- For the process of forming an emerging church, see Article 38-a,b.
- For model articles of incorporation for churches, see Supplement, Article 32-d.
- For the church organization process, see Supplement, Article 38-b.
- Network resource on legal and financial organization
- Recommended reading
- Why Plant Churches? By Tim Keller
- 13 Characteristics of a Successful Church Planter
- Church Planting Landmines, by Tom Nebel & Gary Rohrmayer
- Parent Church Landmines, by Tom Nebel & Ben Ingebretson
- CRCNA Resources