Resonate aspires to an increasing number of diverse leaders equipped to participate in God’s mission of saving the lost and renewing all things.
What does that look like in this region?
- Missionaries use Corn Field Theology (based on Reformed confessions), for training farmers and other lay leaders to see what the Bible is saying to them and become theological mentors
- In Nicaragua, we work with numerous partners at the Nehemiah Center to develop leaders with a special focus on ministry with women and youth. Together, we train pastors and other leaders with an integral biblical worldview, pastors who are competent, trustworthy, and committed to following Jesus Christ.
- The Nehemiah Center also challenges business owners to incorporate a biblical worldview in their business practices.
- Teaching tomorrow's leaders in Nicaragua at Nicaragua Christian Academy
- Using Timothy Leadership Training in Honduras and El Salvador to train pastors and church leaders. The program focuses on the basics of leadership that are often overlooked, such as pastoral care.
- CETI, a program of theological formation, is currently being used in Costa Rica and El Salvador. It is a 2 year process, designed to help Christians develop a deeper vision for mission and for integrating their faith into their lives.