Your prayers make a difference! Missionaries, church planters, and ministry leaders worldwide urge you to pray for them. Not sure what to pray? Here are some suggestions to help you begin:
Sign up for the weekly Prayer Points email
Pray for your missionaries, church planters, and ministry leaders using Prayer Points, a weekly email that features requests from Resonate staff serving around the world. Sign up now:
Pray for people to undertake a mission-focused ministry
- Pray for the young people in the church whom God plans to send into the mission field.
- Pray for CRC members to encourage the leaders in their congregations and spur them on.
- Pray for future pastors, future teachers, and others discerning God's plan for their life.
- Pray for Resonate staff who recruit, train, and equip new missionaries and church planters
- Pray for churches and classes who are searching for someone to plant a church or start a campus ministry.
Pray for the world and its peoples:
- Ask God to move mightily among the nations.
- Pray that governments and rulers act favorably toward those who desire to share the gospel.
- Pray for those who suffer from poverty, injustice, oppression and disease.
- Pray for political and economic stability.
- Ask God to open doors for sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the unreached and under-reached peoples.
- Pray that God's light would shine into the hearts of unbelievers.
Pray for the worldwide church and its mission:
- Pray for more workers and the resources to sustain them.
- Pray that more national churches will feel called to missions.
- Pray that new Christians will be discipled.
- Pray that the CRCNA will be obedient in its God-given mission.
- Pray that the CRCNA will be faithful and generous in its financial support of missions.
Pray for missionaries, church planters, and ministry leaders everywhere to:
- Proclaim the Gospel clearly and without bias.
- See and seize God-given opportunities to share the gospel.
- Experience God's grace increasing in their lives and work.
- Hear God speaking to them and willingly and eagerly follow the Holy Spirit's leading.
- Be protected from Satan and those who might wish to harm them.
- See and seek God-glorifying results.
- Experience good emotional, spiritual, physical health.
- Have healthy relationships with their families, missionaries, and national colleagues.
- Be appropriately sensitive toward and in adapting to other cultures.
- Have clear vision and great joy in mission tasks while keeping their eyes focused on God.
- Show the fruits of the Spirit.
- Experience protection from loneliness, discouragement, and depression.
- Have excellent relationships with North American supporters.
- Reflect integrity and holiness.