English Camp Leaders provide an immersive English experience to students in grades 2-8 through classes, crafts, games, and other activities.
LCC International University provides Christian liberal arts education within a diverse learning community that transforms people for servant leadership. In the summer, LCC offers English day camps for younger students.
You could be a teacher, teaching from a prepared curriculum, or a group leader focusing on other activities.
To engage students in a transforming educational experience in order to create a generation of leaders for Lithuania, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia who think critically, promote democratic ideals, develop a market economy, and re-build the network of civil society within the context of a Christian worldview.
- For teachers, teach four 45-minute classes a day, following provided materials & be present to help with other activities, if needed
- For group leaders, shepherd a small group of children through the day & lead activities through the lessons
- For all, attend orientation sessions, staff meetings, and help as needed
- Love of children
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- All staff will participate in 3-4 days of on-site orientation as part of becoming familiar with the program and the cultural context
- We often suggest the novel Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys as an engaging look into one of the region's most significant events in recent history
- Living in Lithuania requires individuals to be more physically active than might be the case in North America - more walking, e.g. Ability to travel internationally, handle own luggage, etc., and keep the demands of an intensive program schedule
- Dates: June 8-30, 2023 or July 27-August 18, 2023
- *The estimated cost is $300-$500. It does not include airfare.
Apply or Ask
Want to apply for this opportunity or learn more about it? Just fill out this contact form, please select your preferred contact method below and someone will get back to you with all the details you need.