This volunteer position works to develop spiritually, emotionally, and relationally strong global workers for the kingdom.
The Member Care Provider will help support and encourage global workers to thrive and succeed in ministry. The Member Care Provider will support global workers through one-on-one care, debriefing, teaching and training, and pastoral or professional counseling.
- This person will provide Member Care to individuals and groups.
- Provide one-on-one care by way of some of the following: coaching, mentoring, pastoral care, Counseling
- Provide small group care in seminars, workshops, and training
- Debriefing: basic, family, and incident debriefing
- Assist with Curriculum development
- Assist with planning and implementing an appropriate and relevant schedule of training and education for the cross-cultural global worker
- Work with sending organizations helping them develop their Member Care departments
- A bachelors Degree in counseling or pastoral care or some related field.
- Cross-cultural experience (at least one short-term cross-cultural ministry assignment).
- General good health
- Willingness to make a two year commitment.
- Previous Member Care experience preferred.
- Personal experience with ministry debrief and member care workshops helpful.
The Member Care Provider will offer services through the RIVER which is a Christ-focused center supporting global workers and their families, local and expatriate, through various challenges of cross-cultural ministry, so they can serve from a place of personal wholeness and thrive in ministry service.
Apply or Ask
Want to apply for this opportunity or learn more about it? Just fill out this contact form, please select your preferred contact method below and someone will get back to you with all the details you need.