If you've never visited Egypt with Steve, you've never visited Egypt! Steve makes the ancient historical sites come alive as he leads you on a journey through Egypt and connects many of the ancient sites to Scripture.
- See ancient historical sites in the Middle East such as the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza, the Valley of the Kings and ancient temples of Thebes in Luxor, and the Roman Amphitheater and catacombs in Alexandria.
- Visit ministry sites and interact with Egyptian Christians.
- Click here for a more detailed itinerary.
- Committed Christian.
- Ability to walk in various terrains.
- The estimated cost of $2,755 USD includes: $1,200 for in-country costs; approximately $1,500 for airfare; $25 for visa; and $30 for medical/evacuation insurance. Airfare costs vary depending on the city of departure, are non-refundable, and are subject to change until purchase.
- The in-country costs include: 7 nights in hotels in Giza, Luxor, and Cairo (double occupancy); two meals per day; bottled water all day; in-country transportation (including round-trip airfare from Cairo to Luxor); entry tickets to all sites; lectures on biblical connections by Steve.
- The in-country costs assume a minimum of 10 people. There may be a small increase if the minimum is not reached. Single occupancy is $250 extra.
- The cost does not include passport, immunizations, background check, and other personal expenses.
- Please note that according to IRS and CRA regulations, this trip is not eligible for tax-deductible receipts from Resonate.
We are planning to conduct a vision tour to Egypt every year in the Spring, alternating between the Egypt Vision Tour and the Exodus Vision Tour. Our Egypt Vision Tour is scheduled for April 2-10, 2019. This offers a quick tour of Egypt.
Our Exodus Vision Tour is scheduled for March 15-April 1, 2020. This longer tour starts in Cairo and follows the ancient Israelite's journey out of Egypt, through Jordan, and into Palestine and Israel. Find out more information at www.resonateglobalmission.org/exodus.