Serve and learn alongside national church, youth ministry, and Christian school leaders to support ministry among children and youth, develop deep cross-cultural relationships, and experience the rich hospitality, cultural heritage, and natural beauty of the Dominican Republic.
Come to the Dominican Republic to engage in service and learning as part of a transformational and missional network. You will see and experience what God is doing through these amazing people in these amazing places.
You will have to opportunity to:
- Serve along-side ministry peers and mentors among the least, the last, and the lost.
- Learn about social and cultural issues in the places of vulnerability.
- Grow through spiritual formation.
- Engage in theological reflection with your peers and mentors.
- Team up with young leaders and experienced men and women who serve among high risk populations in hard places.
- The volunteer will serve alongside national church, youth ministry, and Christian school leaders in a collaborative role to support, participate in and develop ministry among children, adolescents and young adults in marginal areas.
- Activities include vacation Bible school, after school programs, outreach, community service, music, drama, etc..
- Church membership
- Complete the Resonate volunteer application process
- Adhere to Resonate & partner’s vision, mission, values, and policies
- Experience with children's and/or youth ministry
- Some Spanish proficiency
- Raise sufficient funds
- Living and working in a tropical, developing country with unique cultural, social, economic, and other conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply or Ask
Want to apply for this opportunity or learn more about it? Just fill out this contact form, please select your preferred contact method below and someone will get back to you with all the details you need.