Every year, our missionaries from all over Central America have a retreat. It's a time of refreshment and ministry for our missionaries and their families. We are looking for a church to take on the ministry for the children and youth of our missionaries while the adults are in their sessions. We are looking for a team of 6-8 adults to come and lead the children's program.
The team will be in charge of a program for 25-30 kids, ages infant through high school.
Activities will include:
- VBS-type activities (singing, bible lessons, crafts, and games)
- Planning activities for down-time at the retreat (movie nights, etc.)
The group will need to bring their own materials for these activities, including craft supplies
- Previous experience in children/youth ministry preferred
- Experience with VBS, crafts, and games preferred
- Experience organizing a children's program preferred
- Must pass a background check
- $85 USD per night and includes all in-country expenses including food, lodging, ground transportation, and translation.
- Airline tickets are approximately $800 per person depending on departure city.
- $10 tourist visa
The group can plan on either coming a few days early or staying a few days after the retreat to visit some CRC ministries in Nicaragua and sightsee.