If you have a heart for teaching in a cross-cultural setting and desire to serve in North America, consider teaching at Zuni Christian Middle School.
Zuni Christian Mission School is seeking the following teaching staff positions for the 16-17 school year.
Self-contained 1st & 2nd grade classroom teacher. This teacher is responsible for teaching core subjects for up to twenty 1st & 2nd graders. Reading instruction is individualized. Phonics, math, and spelling are taught by grade level. Curriculum for Bible, Social studies and Science alternate each year and enable the teacher to teach these content subjects to the class as a whole. An educational assistant is assigned to the classroom for at least ½ of a day.
Self-contained 5th grade classroom teacher. This teacher is responsible for teaching all subjects for up to fifteen 5th graders. Specials teachers include: music, PE and Zuni language.
Science and Social studies teacher for 6th-8th graders and homeroom teacher for up to 20 7th & 8th graders. Social studies and Science curriculum are on a rotating cycle so that all 6th-8th content is covered across a three-year period.
Employees at Zuni Christian Mission School must meet the following qualifications:
1. Demonstrate evidence of a personal commitment of faith and a daily walk with God.
2. Be a part of the Body of Christ, be in substantial agreement with the doctrines of the Reformed faith, and be a member of a Christian church;
3. Agree with the mission, philosophy, and goals of the school;
4. Have the professional competence required for the position;
5. Have physical, emotional and spiritual vitality and stability;
6. Be willing to learn and exercise cultural sensitivity.
1. Must hold at least a Bachelors Degree;
2. Hold or be eligible for a New Mexico teaching license.
Resonate Global Mission does not partner with Zuni Christian Mission School so interested candidates may not be partner missionaries. This should not preclude individuals from applying directly with the school by contacting: Kathy Bosscher, Principal at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call: 505-782-4546.