Educational Advancement Project
Lasting change begins with education. One of our partner organizations, CRECH, is working to develop quality education in Haiti by offering teacher training, curriculum development, and Christian school advancement. This year our teams will work with CRECH to construct their new ministry site that will expand their effectiveness in Haiti.
- Work alongside and develop relationships with Haitian partners.
- Clear the land, enclose the property, and build the training center and offices for the ministry.
- Learn about the ministry that is taking place in Haiti.
- Committed to Christ.
- Ages 16 and above.
- Must be a Canada or U.S. resident.
- Compassionate and respectful of other cultures.
- • Ability to do physical work in a tropical climate.
- • Flexible and adaptable.
The estimated cost of $2,025 USD is based on 8 nights and includes the following:
- $800 for in-country lodging, meals, ground transportation
- $700 for airfare (costs vary depending on city of departure and are subject to change until purchase)
- $15 for medical/medical evacuation insurance
- $10 visitor tax
- $500 for building materials
Cost does not include passport, immunizations, background check, and other personal expenses.