Grace International School (GIS) in Dhaka, Bangladesh, is searching for a primary school teacher who is passionate about serving God in the classroom. The mission of GIS is to provide a high-quality, child-centered education in a Christian environment—primarily for expatriate children.
- Passion to serve God through teaching
- Adhere to GIS's statement of faith
- Current, appropriate teaching degree and/or qualifications
- GIS follows the English National Curriculum—relevant experience is helpful
- Overseas experience is beneficial
All teachers receive a local salary and benefits package. No support raising is necessary. Covered costs include:
- Airfare (one flight per year)
- Monthly living allowance
- Household staff allowance
- Language tuition
- Free accommodation
- Long-term traveler's insurance
Teaching contracts are normally for a 2- or 3-year period and can be extended by mutual agreement. You can find more information about teaching at GIS here.