Resonate Global Mission of the Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA), has a full-time opening for a Program Coordinator in Haiti. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining effective programs in Haiti.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Sous Espwa and Resonate-Haiti program administration
- Empower other Resonate Global Mission staff and volunteers to provide leadership and ministry within Sous Espwa through regular meetings and coordination
- Ensure completion of planning and reporting requirements for Resonate and Sous Espwa
- Ensure good stewardship of and reporting on Resonate financial resources according to CRCNA and Resonate requirements
- In partnership with Resonate field staff, oversee and implement all Resonate programs in Haiti
- Connect with other organizations with similar programing and goals
- Assure the Resonate Global Mission-Haiti team is making appropriate connections with volunteers, support staff, and North American churches so that ministry resources are available
- Work with Haitian partner organizations according to their needs and capacities
- Connect and consult with Sous Espwa partners who are engaged in church growth, development projects, and church leader training
- Partner with Perspectives Réformées to design and implement the annual worship conference
- Teach in seminaries and leadership development programs according to need and strategic interest (e.g., the Reformed Theological Seminary of Haiti) if interested and qualified
- Cultivating relationships within the North American support base
- Participate in support-raising (e.g., prayer, care, and financial support) for Resonate ministries by developing and maintaining a network of supporting churches and individuals
- Ensure notes of thanks are sent to donors in a timely manner
- Educate the CRCNA and others about the nature of the global church and its mission, encouraging them to develop a deeper passion and involvement in global missions
- Provide the CRCNA with insight and resources for ministry among minority racial/national/religious groups living in North America about which the missionary has knowledge and expertise
- Communicate the nature and value of Resonate’s ministries to the CRCNA and others through written communications, and through preaching/speaking engagements
- Help recruit, organize, and host teams that come to learn about Haiti and support the CRCNA partnering ministries found there
- Develop church-to-church and church-to-community partnerships between North Americans and Haitians
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Professing membership in a Christian Reformed congregation, or of a church in ecclesiastical fellowship with the CRCNA, and agreement with the doctrine of the church signified by signing a covenant statement.
- Deep spiritual maturity marked by personal integrity and Christian disciplines.
- Emotionally mature, friendly, and willing to work at developing cross-cultural relationships.
- Culturally sensitive; willing to try new cultural experiences for the sake of personal growth and an effective witness.
- Self-sacrificing; willing to look out for other’s interests and to engage in their lives, practicing Christ’s love.
- Willing to be a continual learner and self-reflective.
- A self-starter; able to initiate projects and relationships with people as needed.
- Able to work as part of a team and with people from a variety of perspectives, whether missionary or national; willing to seek out the assistance of others when needed.
- Able to become fluent in Haitian Kreyol and have at least working ability to read and understand French.
- Able to communicate well in both international and North American settings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management, or other related field.
- Experience in leading an administrative team in a cross-cultural setting.
We are searching to fill this position as soon as possible. To learn more about this position and/or to apply, click here—or fill out the contact form below. Someone from our team will be happy to tell you more about this position.