Do you have a passion for nurturing children and want experience living abroad? Resonate has a volunteer service opportunity to provide baby care for one child of a missionary family in East Asia. In this position, you will provide support for missionaries so they can focus on their work in the field. You will work Monday through Friday during normal work hours (approximately 8 am - 6 pm) with time off during local holidays.
Family needs help with things such as feeding, washing, laundry, and playtime.
- Committed Christian with pastor's recommendation
- Experience caring for infants 5 months and above
- Experience living or traveling overseas preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Needs to be in good physical condition (e.g. able to daily walk in urban setting comfortably, able to walk several flights of stairs daily)
- Able to lift approximately 50lbs
- Food $400/month
- Accommodations $750/month
- Ground transportation $200/month
- Communication $15/month
- Visas $150 + $500 for extensions
- Airfare will vary depending upon time of year and departure location.
- Other expenses may include language learning, insurance, and immunization recommendations.