Work as a Christian witness in the lives of disabled children in an Early Intervention day care center for 0-6 year olds which also offers therapies.
Our Early Intervention center ministry provides the community with a much needed service of therapies and day care for young children 0-6 years old. Therapists who have expertise working with young children are in short supply in Romania
The center was started to truly be a ministry to the least of these. Disabled persons often face discrimination in Romania which can add to their families' sense of shame in a shame-based culture. We want to encourage the families and help the child be all God created them to be.
- The volunteer will be working as a Christian witness in the lives of disabled children in an Early Intervention day care center for 0-6 year olds which also offers therapies; (Little Treasures Project) a non governmental organization/ministry in Timisoara, Romania.
- When possible they will work with orphans who have disabilities ages 2-18 years. In both areas they will also be a witness and encouragement to the staff in these two entities.
- In addition depending on how long the volunteer is here, they can also share the testimony in the Romanian church of how God uses all kinds of different gifts and talents for his kingdom purposes.
- Music therapist who is able to work independently and/or alongside a Romanian counterpart to implement the best music therapy to each small child.
- May occasionally work together with an occupational or Physical therapist.
- Able to work with a wide variety of disabilities.
- Work with orphans with disabilities in the government institutions.
*The estimated cost does not include airfare.*
Apply or Ask
Want to apply for this opportunity or learn more about it? Just fill out this contact form, please select your preferred contact method below and someone will get back to you with all the details you need.