If you like mixing things up, this trip is for you. You get to mix cement, mix with North Americans who have a heart for serving God, mix with brothers and sisters in the Dominican Republic, and mix English, Spanish, and Creole.
We're gathering a team from Canada and the United States to assist a Dominican congregation in building a small community church. You'll get to develop cross-cultural relationships and experience the rich hospitality of the Dominican Republic as you work side-by-side with members of the Christian Reformed Church in the Dominican Republic.
- Work alongside volunteers and local laborers to build a community church.
- Worship with the community during the project.
- Enjoy an outing to swim in clear ocean waters or visit a beautiful waterfall (to be determined).
- Committed to Christ
- At least 16 years old
- Canada or United States resident
- The estimated cost of $2,165 USD includes: $550 for in-country room/board/transportation; $800 for building materials; approximately $800 for airfare; and $15 for medical/medical evacuation insurance.
- Airfare costs vary depending on the city of departure, are non-refundable, and are subject to change until purchase.
- The cost does not include passport, immunizations, background check, travel cancellation insurance, applicable visas, and other personal expenses.