Work, walk, pray, and learn alongside long-term missionaries in West Africa. Accompany one of our male missionaries as he hikes to remote West African villages. Stay with indigenous families along the way, encounter a new culture, and learn a new language. Help bring Scripture to people in their local language. Prepare to be challenged physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Village treks will vary between one day to two weeks at a time.
- Volunteers should be in excellent health with the ability to walk in diverse terrain in the heat for several miles a day.
- Must have a desire to learn a new language if serving for a longer term.
- Must have a heart for the lost and love for Jesus that you want to share with others.
- Must be willing to try new experiences and be flexible in difficult cross cultural situations.
- Must be wiling to be content with primitive living conditions while trekking.
- Must be willing to follow the directions of the missionary.
TBD depending on length of time