One of the best ways to "Love thy Neighbor" is to live life with them. Our cultural immersion trip allows you to experience the work being done in Haiti, live with a Haitian family, and explore the vibrant culture.
- Meet each of our partners to learn more about their vision and ministry.
- Take a trip to Pignon for an up-close look at the outworking of ministries in rural communities.
- Visit the Citadel for an opportunity to learn about Haiti's rich history and proudest moments.
- Committed to Christ.
- Ages 16 and above.
- Must be a Canada or U.S. resident.
- Compassionate and respectful of other cultures.
- Ability to live in a tropical climate.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- The estimated cost of $1,475 USD is based on 6 nights and includes the following:
- $750 for in-country lodging, meals, ground transportation
- $700 for airfare (costs vary depending on city of departure and are subject to change until purchase)
- $15 for medical/medical evacuation insurance
- $10 visitor tax
Cost does not include passport, immunizations, background check, and other personal expenses.
Please note that according to IRS and CRA regulations this trip is not eligible for tax-deductible receipts.