The Global Prayer Safari brings together brothers and sisters in Christ from all over the world to join together in prayer for the world. This trip is meant to demonstrate Christ's love to ministry leaders, government officials, business people, and everyday citizens in Ethiopia through prayer and relationship-building.
In Swahili the word safari means journey. Join a team of North Americans who appreciate the power of prayer as you journey hand-in-hand with teams from Ethiopia, Kenya, and Uganda.
You'll learn about prayer from other Christian traditions as you visit schools, hospitals, jails, government buildings, markets, and much more.
- Pray with teammates and ministry leaders to encourage Christian workers and pastors involved in ministry in Ethiopia.
- Engage with local community members, ministry partners, and public officials to learn about them and their work.
- Travel throughout the country with the team to pray on-site with insight.
- Committed Christian
- Desire to engage in prayer ministry alongside missionaries and local, indigenous leaders
- Commitment to pray with others before, during, and after the trip
The estimated cost of $3,105 USD includes: 1,400 for in-country food, lodging, and transportation; 1,600 for airfare; 75 for visa; and 30 for medical/evacuation insurance. Airfare costs vary depending on the city of departure, are non-refundable, and are subject to change until purchase.
The cost does not include passport, immunizations, background check, and other personal expenses.
Please note that according to IRS and CRA regulations this trip is not eligible for tax-deductible receipts from Resonate.
The onsite host includes Rev. Mwaya wa Kitavi, Resonate Global Mission regional leader for eastern and southern Africa.