Step back into ancient times and walk the paths of the Exodus from Egypt to Israel. Our journey will start in Cairo and move through Giza and ancient Memphis. From there, we will visit ancient Thebes and find evidence of the Hebrews in upper Egypt. We will see the scripture we know so well written on the walls of ancient temples and tombs. We move to Mt. Sinai and then up to Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea in Jordan.
We will pass by the Jordan River, cross into Israel, and visit the Sea of Galilee. There, we will follow Jesus' footsteps from Nazareth all the way to Jerusalem. While staying in Jerusalem, we will venture to Jericho and Bethlehem.
- When you follow the ancient path of the Exodus, you will be more than tourists. You will see the ministries and learn about the history of some of the oldest churches in the world.
- You will gain insights and understanding of how to live under persecution and living as a minority faith.
- You will be given a vision of Christ's historical chosen people so you can build a vision for today's church.
- Look for a more complete itinerary coming soon.
- Committed Christian.
- Ability to walk through various terrains and tolerate heat.
Look for more cost information coming soon.
We are planning to conduct a vision tour to Egypt every year in the Spring, alternating between the Egypt Vision Tour and the Exodus Vision Tour. Our Exodus Vision Tour is scheduled for March 15-April 1, 2020. This longer tour starts in Cairo and follows the ancient Israelite's journey out of Egypt, through Jordan, and into Palestine and Israel.
Our Egypt Vision Tour is scheduled for April 2-10, 2019. This offers a quick tour of Egypt. Find out more information at www.resonateglobalmission.org/Egypt.