Step back into ancient times and walk the paths of the Exodus from Egypt to Israel. Our journey will start in Cairo and move through Giza and ancient Memphis. From there, we will visit ancient Thebes and find evidence of the Hebrews in upper Egypt. We will see the Scripture we know so well written on the walls of ancient temples and tombs. We move to Mt. Sinai and then up to Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea in Jordan.
We will pass by the Jordan River, cross into Israel, and visit the Sea of Galilee. There, we will follow Jesus' footsteps from Nazareth all the way to Jerusalem. While staying in Jerusalem, we will venture to Jericho and Bethlehem.
- When you follow the ancient path of the Exodus, you will be more than tourists. You will see the ministries and learn about the history of some of the oldest churches in the world.
- You will gain insights and understanding of how to live under persecution and living as a minority faith.
- You will be given a vision of Christ's historical chosen people so you can build a vision for today's church.
- Committed Christian.
- Ability to walk through various terrains and tolerate heat.
- The estimated cost is $4200 USD, plus the cost of airfare from your departure city.
- Airfare costs vary depending on the city of departure (approximately $800-$1500), are non-refundable, and are subject to change until purchase.
- The in-country costs include: nights in hotels in Egypt, Jordan, and Israel; two meals per day; bottled water all day; in-country transportation; entry tickets to all sites; lectures on biblical connections by Steve.
- The in-country costs assume a minimum of 10 people. There may be a small increase if the minimum is not reached. Single occupancy is $250 extra.
- The cost does not include passport, immunizations, background check, travel cancellation insurance, tourist visas ($25 for Egypt and $60 for Jordan), and other personal expenses.
- Please note that according to IRS and CRA regulations, this trip is not eligible for tax-deductible receipts from Resonate.
- Refunds will be only for emergencies and will include items that have not been paid for (ferry boat tickets, entry tickets, meals previously not included, etc.)
Our Exodus Vision Tour is follows the path of the Exodus, from Egypt to Israel. Resonate also offers an Egypt Vision. You can learn more about the Egypt Vision Tour here.