Kyiv Christian Academy in Ukraine is currently seeking a passionate educator to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) to children in grades 1-8.
- Teach regularly scheduled classes as assigned in the calendar year by specific grade. Full-time teachers work days, typically from 8:00 am - 3:15 pm.
- Be informed as to the academic, spiritual, and social development of each of their students.
- Employ those instructional aids, methods, and materials that will provide for creative and effective teaching.
- Patience and diligence in working with and understanding Third Culture Kids who academically study in their second language.
- College graduate. A degree in education or Tesol is recommended but not required.
- ACSI certified (or willing to pursue ACSI certification while teaching at KCA).
The estimated cost is $600 - 800 USD per month for a single preson. The cost covers housing, utilities, transoportation, and food. A $500 monthly stiped is available from KCA.
Kyiv Christian Academy (KCA) is an international K-12th grade school started in 1993 for the purpose of educating missionary children in Kyiv, Ukraine. We work not only to educate children, but also to care for their emotional, social, physical, and spiritual development. We strive to create an environment where each child is encouraged to enjoy a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ. We provide opportunities for our students to understand, appreciate, and develop their God-given potential. We want our graduates to be prepared and equipped to pursue their calling in life for the glory of God. Come to Kyiv for a life-changing experience in serving the Lord!