Come be a part of Resonate's work in the Middle East! In this position, you will support, teach, train, and disciple the international youth community in the Middle East. This position is a minimum of a two-year commitment.
The emphasis is on teaching third culture students living in the Middle East. The subjects are taught in English, and there are openings in various subjects. An additional component of this position is to recruit for and support expat teachers working in various international schools. This rewarding position promises great satisfaction.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- A TESOL certificate is helpful.
- Pre-field reading and orientation required. Orientation is held in Resonate's Grand Rapids, Michigan, or Burlington, Ontario, office.
- Food: $3600/year
- Accommodations: $3600/year
- In-country travel: $1595/year
- Ministry expenses: $480/year
- Admin supplies: $300/year
- Communication: $400/year (plus your own phone and computer)
- Visa/extensions: $320/year
- Missionary retreat: $800
- Language classes: $2850/year
- Airfare: $1500 (two round-trip tickets—price will vary depending on departure city and time of year)
- Insurance: $600/year
- Administration cost: $720/year
- Immunizations: $150
*There is a small stipend provided by the school for those who need it.
This is a partnership with local school in the Middle East that serves as a ministry center for third culture kids. It functions under the American system of education and offers a Christ-centered learning environment for its students.There is opportunity for language studies and cultural awareness from multiple perspectives with this position.