Resonate partner Kyiv Christian Academy in Ukraine is searching for a school director who is passionate about Christian education. As the spiritual, educational, and administrative head of the school, the director is charged with carrying out all aspects of the school’s stated mission, purposes, educational objectives, and policies as established by the Board.
Kyiv Christian Academy (KCA) exists to help fulfill the Great Commission by partnering with missionary families to offer a quality education in the English language within the framework of a Biblical worldview. KCA is a unique community of missionary families, teachers, and Ukrainian staff who work together not only to educate children, but also to care for their emotional, social, physical, and spiritual development. We strive to create an environment where each child is encouraged to enjoy a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and we provide opportunities for our students to understand, appreciate, and develop their God-given potential. We want our graduates to be prepared and equipped to pursue their calling in life for the glory of God. Come to Kyiv for a life-changing experience in serving the Lord!
KCA is searching for a director for the 2020-2021 school year, with a renewable annual contract. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibilities to the school Board, organizational development, personnel management, procedures, program development, and financial planning and supervising.
- The director is responsible for guarding the school’s Statement of Faith.
- The director reports to the school Board. The Board annually evaluates the director.
- Demonstrate evidence of regeneration and dedication to Jesus Christ.
- Exhibit proven spiritual, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities to direct the total ministry of the school.
- Demonstrate the qualities of a Christian leader as set forth in Scripture.
- Possess the gift of administration and sense of call from God to exercise this gift at KCA.
- Be actively involved in a local evangelical church.
- Be actively involved in mission work as an example to students and staff in advancing the gospel.
- Be able to understand, articulate and implement the mission, purposes, educational objectives, and policies of KCA.
- Exhibit a strong background in faculty recruitment and development.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of curriculum scope, sequence, and development.
- Hold a teaching certificate and a master’s degree in administration.
- Have experience in both teaching and school administration.
The preferred candidate will also have experience in school leadership, management, and professional training; have experience fundraising; and be experienced in adapting to living cross-culturally and ministering in a multi-cultural educational setting, including service in a school committed to and focused on ministry to the children of missionaries.
This position offers a stipend, but the candidate must raise support for the remaining funds, with an annual support-raising goal of approximately $15,000 USD. Resonate offers assistance with support-raising.
A detailed job description is available at https://globalscg.org/search_services/kca/. Interested in submitting an application or learning more about this position? Fill out the contact form below to connect with one of our placement advisors.