The Esther School provides education to hundreds of rural Zambian children, giving them educational opportunities that would otherwise be unattainable. The Esther School is seeking a Country Director to assume responsibility for lead administration and operational management of the school campus. Come and be part of this beautiful environment where Zambians and North Americans co-teach the classroom.
- Conducts business and financial management.
- Manages legal, professional, and governmental needs.
- Develops and sustains partnerships.
- Provides Zambian and North American community stability.
- Provides thorough and consistent communications.
- Four-year college or university degree required along with a minimum of five years of successful, applicable experience in administrative leadership.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural setting is preferable.
- Committed to living as a faithful Christ-follower.
- This position is a contracted, missionary position. A long-term commitment to serving in Zambia at The Esther School is highly desired. A minimum, three-year commitment is requested.
All North American administrative positions at The Esther School are viewed as missionary positions. The selected candidate will raise funds for support, living expenses, and travel.
- Campus housing for individual, couple, or family and use of a school vehicle are provided.
- An annual stipend for assistance with travel is offered.
For a detailed job description, visit www.estherschool.org/get-involved/#opportunities