The objective is to provide the Communications Department of the Nehemiah Center with assistance in all marketing and promotional activities.
- Create a database of high quality photos for use in publications and social media
- Attend and take pictures at Nehemiah Center events
- Visit churches and communities connected with the Nehemiah Center to take pictures
- Write Stories of Transformation
- Interview Agents of Transformation, Pastors, and employees of Nehemiah Center
- Write and translate (Spanish & English) Stories
- Assist with Social Media
- Develop Facebook post ideas
- Assist with website updates
- Design promotional material for Nehemiah Center
- General Nehemiah Center brochure
- Program brochures
- Other promotional material
- Video Production: film and edit videos when necessary
- Train Communications Coordinators in the basics of Graphic Design
- Provide stories, photos, and videos to Resonate Global Mission Communications Manager as these resources are produced.
Volunteer must have a background in Communication and a desire to serve in Nicaragua and the Nehemiah Center.
Costs vary depending on departure city, length of time in country, and Spanish language level. Average prices are as follows. $500 per month for room and board $40 per week for language classes $20 per week for in-country travel
Volunteer must attend volunteer orientation in either Grand Rapids or Burlington, ON prior to departure.