Are you looking for hands-on experience in your field of study in an international context? Come be part of Resonate Global Mission's work in the Middle East! The Cohort is a year-long opportunity for an integrated group of young adults from North America and the Middle East to volunteer in various ministries alongside Resonate Global Mission workers.
We have opportunities for college graduates, those who have completed most of their college requirements, or those who have significant work or volunteer experience in their area of study. Exact placement will depend on your skills, knowledge, experience, and interests. You will have opportunity for language learning and building cultural awareness, as well as building bridges in the community.
- Have prayed about this opportunity.
- Have a strong and growing relationship with God.
- Have an openness to God's direction and leading.
- Have a relatively strong self awareness.
- Pre-field reading and orientation required. Orientation is held in Resonate's Grand Rapids, Michigan, or Burlington, Ontario, office.
- Food: $3600/year (plus $1200 for hospitality)
- Accommodations: $3600/year (plus $1000 for lodging outside of country)
- On-field travel: $1095 for daily use / year (plus $1230 for travel to other Middle East countries)
- Ministry expenses: $480/year (plus $140 for mentor discussions)
- Administration supplies: $300/year
- Communication: $300/ year (plus your own phone and computer)
- Visa extensions: $320/year
- Missionary retreat: $800/year
- Cohort common fund: $2000
- Insurance: $600/year
- Language classes (if applicable): $2850/year
- Living allowance $540/year
- Airfare will vary depending upon departure city—two one-way tickets are needed.