Come be part of Resonate Global Mission's work in the Middle East! The Cohort is a year-long opportunity for an integrated group of young adults from North America and the Middle East to volunteer in various ministries alongside Resonate Global Mission workers. In this one-year commitment, you will work with people who live in marginalized communities. Those seeking this type of service position will need a love for the "least of these" and a willingness to release personal comforts—specific placement and responsibilities will be based on your skills, background, experience, and interests. You will have an opportunity for language learning and building cultural awareness, as well as building bridges in the community.
- Have prayed about this opportunity
- Have a strong and growing relationship with God
- Have an openness to God's direction and leading
- Have a relatively strong self awareness
- Pre-field reading and orientation required. Orientation is held in Resonate's Grand Rapids, Michigan, or Burlington, Ontario, office.
- Food: $3600/year (plus $1200 for hospitality)
- Accommodations: $3600/year (plus $1000 for lodging outside of country)
- On-field travel: $1095 for daily use / year (plus $1230 for travel to other Middle East countries)
- Ministry expenses: $480/year (plus $140 for mentor discussions)
- Administration supplies: $300/year
- Communication: $300/ year (plus your own phone and computer )
- Visa extensions: $320/year
- Missionary retreat: $800/year
- Cohort common fund: $2000
- Insurance: $600/year
- Language classes (if applicable): $2850/year
- Living allowance $540/year
- Airfare will vary depending upon departure city—two one-way tickets are needed.
Resonate Global Missions as a team of workers in the Middle East. We provide a year-long program for an integrated group of young adults from North America and the Middle East who volunteer in various ministries and with our works in the Middle East. The vision of the Cohort is to grow generations of Jesus-followers equipped and motivated to serve with and learn from communities in hard places. In this opportunity, you will be equipped and discipled for transformative lifelong missions alongside other young adults who are passionate about following Christ. You will form lifelong friendships as you train and serve together.