Come be a part of Resonate Global Mission's work in the Middle East! The Cohort is a year-long opportunity for an integrated group of young adults from North America and the Middle East to volunteer in various ministries alongside Resonate Global Mission workers. This position is a one-year volunteer commitment working in agriculture development and sustainable farming.
You will work alongside local farmers, teach new techniques, and design and build sustainable mini-gardens with local community neighbors. You will have an opportunity for language learning and building cultural awareness, as well as building bridges in the community.
Interested applicants should have experience or education in agriculture, chemistry, aquaponics, fish farms, horticulture, landscaping, composting, or other related sciences.
- Have prayed about this opportunity
- Have a strong relationship with God
- Openness to God's direction and leading
- Have strong self-awareness
- Food: $3600 per year, plus $1200 for hospitality
- Accommodations: $3600 per year, plus $1000 for lodging outside of country
- On-Field Travel: $1095 for daily use for a year, plus $1230 for travel to other Middle East countries
- Ministry Expenses: $480 per year, plus $140 for mentor discussions
- Administrative Supplies: $300 per year
- Communication: $300 per year, plus your own phone and computer
- Visa Extensions: $320 per year
- Missionary Retreat: $800 per year
- Cohort Common Fund: $2000
- Insurance: $600 per year
- Language Classes (if applicable): $2850 per year
- Living Allowance: $540 per year
- Airfare will vary depending upon departure city. Two one-way tickets are needed.
The vision of the Cohort is to grow generations of Jesus-followers equipped and motivated to serve with and learn from communities in hard places. In this opportunity, you will be equipped and discipled for transformative lifelong missions alongside other young adults who are passionate about following Christ. You will form lifelong friendships as you train and serve together.