About Caspar and Leanne
The CRC’s ministry work in Honduras began with one small church in 1972.
Since then Christian Reformed World Missions (CRWM) has been sending missionaries to work alongside a rapidly growing denomination. Today this church of about 80 congregations works to be a shining light in a wilderness of corruption, violence, and poverty.
Caspar’s ministry foci are:
1. Partnership with 32 churches supporting theological education, Christian education, and an outreach ministry to at-risk youth:
- Seminary support, teaching 25 students annually
- Leadership formation through training of church leadership
- Youth formation through youth retreats and training young people to be mentors to at-risk youth
- Impact Clubs where the mentors work with at-risk youth
- Corn Field Theology where facilitators are trained to work with local congregations and, through dialogue, faith is nurtured
2. Partnership with Diaconia Nacional for the training of Christian Educators:
- Educational Care curriculum
- Development of Church education materials
3. Partnership with the Association for a More Just Society
- Support for the formation of Impact Clubs in four communities in Tegucigalpa
4. Sister Church: formation of a relationship between a North American congregation and a Honduran congregation
5. Partnership with English language schools: Los Pinares and the International School
We praise God for His work around the world and the privilege of serving Him. Thank you for your prayers, generosity and support for our ministry with the Christian Reformed Church. Together, by God's grace, our efforts are transforming lives and communities worldwide. Thank you.
Support Caspar and Leanne
You can support Caspar and Leanne's work by either providing a one-time or recurring monetary gift, or by joining our prayer list.
My donation is in: